All lenses for the Oakley Cycling range are official Oakley lenses. Quality cycling glasses that help you ride best in all types of conditions;
- 100% Impact Resistant Lenses
- Available in Prescription
- Claim your Private Health Rebate
- Risk-free Guarantee: 30-day moneyback guarantee
- Free Express Shipping for all prescription orders within Australia
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium™ earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO™
- Polarized and Iridium™ lens options available
- Interchangeable lens system
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Transitions and the swirl are registered trademarks and SOLFX and XTRActive are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc.
What is the difference between Oakley 2.0 and 2.0 XL?
The XL version takes the look of the Oakley 2.0 and scales it up to fit larger faces.
Is Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 ballistic?
Yes, the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 meets ANSI Z87.1 standards which means it is capable of withstanding impact from small projectiles.
Are Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 polarized?
Not all Oakley sunglasses are polarized as in some circumstances it can hinder performance. However, Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 sunglasses do have Polarized lens options available
Oakley Prizm™ LensesOakley Prizm™ lens technology has turned eyewear into vital equipment for sports.
It all comes down to enhancing detail in the most precise ways to optimize your visual experience, and the result is game-changing performance.