Barz - Arfa
The Arfa goggle can be fitted with polarised lenses and are produced in the Barz Australian factory. The frame is injection moulded from TR90, a hybrid nylon. Prescription lenses are fitting here on site at EyeSports.
While the Arfa was originally developed for use by surfers, it has a multitude of end uses, see below.
The Arfa is supplied with three sizes of flexible, interchangable nose bridges and two sets of gaskets – one set breathes and the other seals.
The polarised lenses work best for use out of the water, boating or skiing. We do not recommend using polarised lenses when surfing or jetsking over waves, as the polarisation will affect take off, seeing through the wave instead of the top.
- Jet Skiers or PWC Riders, ATV riders and snow mobiles
- Kitesurfing, wake boarding and water skiers
- Sailboarders, bodyboarding or surfing
- Sailors of Cats, Dinghies and Ocean Racers or speedboat drivers
- Sky Divers
- Harley Users or Those Who Use Open Face Helmets
- Snowboarders or Snow Skiers
- Surf Lifesavers & Lifeguards
- Whitewater Rafters and Canoeists
- Mountain Bikers
- Racketball and ball sports
- Mountain Climbers
- Outrigger – Ocean and Rivers
- Various Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- Anyone who is Out In The Elements of Wind, Salt, Water, Dust and Glare or Who Have the Potential of Eye Damage from Playing Their Chosen Activity or Sport
- Those who Require prescription lenses or Protection of Their Contact Lenses
- Sufferers of Dry Eye Conditions
Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority and is guaranteed. We endeavor to provide the best quality products and best service. If you’re not completely satisfied, you may return the product within 30 days for a complete refund or exchange. Please see our ‘Warranties and Returns’ section for more information about terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please see our shipping and delivery page for more information.