Wiley X - Peak
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 100% Impact Resistant Lenses
- Available in Prescription
- Claim your Private Health Rebate
- Risk-free Guarantee: 30-day moneyback guarantee
- Free Express Shipping for all prescription orders within Australia
Sophisticated eyewear that combines both the classic and the sporty look. With its pure lines and rubberized nosepiece the Peak provides a comfortable and secure fit. A versatile frame just as suited for an evening out or a day at the beach.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- Double-injected rubber nose piece for non-slip comfort
- Rx ready
Includes the Following:
- Gloss black or matte black frame
- Black zippered case
- Leash cord with rubber temple grips
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Wiley X Peak meets the following Eyewear Standards:
- AS/NZS 1067:2003 Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacle Standard (Cat 3)
- ANSI Z87.1:2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Safety Standard
- Head Size Range: Medium to Large
- Eye Size: 65 | DBL: 15 | Temple: 130
Answer: These Goggles work by forming a close seal around your eyes. This prevents wind, dust, grit and pollen getting in your eyes. It also retains more of your eyes’ natural tears. This makes your eyes comfortable all day on your ride.
Can I get these in Prescription?
Answer: Yes, you can order these in Distance lenses, bifocals or multifocal lenses. You can get them tinted, polarised or photochromic.
Can I claim my Private Health Rebate on these?
Answer: You can also use your Private Health Rebate for these. Pay for these at checkout. Then send a copy of your receipt to your Private Health Insurer. They'll send you your rebate directly.
How long do Prescription Orders take to arrive at my door?
Generally, prescription orders are shipped via Express Post within 2-3 weeks from when you order
Is the Padding replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the padding is replaceable. We recommend changing the padding after heavy use, so that you get the best coverage around your eye sockets.
Are these safety certified?
Our Wiley X Sunglasses come with 100% impact resistant lenses. They will protect your eyes from debris, rocks and other stuff from hitting your eyes. However, they are not certified as safety glasses.
Are the lenses 100% UV resistant?
Answer: Yes, our lenses are 100% UV resistant
Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority and is guaranteed. We endeavor to provide the best quality products and best service. If you’re not completely satisfied, you may return the product within 30 days for a complete refund or exchange. Please see our ‘Warranties and Returns’ section for more information about terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please see our shipping and delivery page for more information.