100% Accuri2 Youth with Clear Lens - Various Colours - Prescription Ready
Quality prescription goggle inserts with premium anti-fog coating;
- 100% Impact Resistant Lenses
- Available in Prescription
- Claim your Private Health Rebate
- Risk-free Guarantee: 30-day moneyback guarantee
- Free Express Shipping for all prescription orders within Australia
100% Accuri Jr Goggle
The Accuri sets the benchmark for premium performance at an obtainable price allowing you to silently focus on your competition. Crafted from the finest materials, the Accuri ensures optimal performance with an enhanced field of vision.
- Simplicity: The most advanced form of simple. Sharing the same features as the adult goggle.
- Fitment: Curvature suited for comfort and specifically developed for youth.
- Foam: Moisture managing triple layer foam.
- Lens: Equipped with an anti-fog scratch resistant lens for unimpaired vision.
- Frame: Constructed out of flexible yet durable urethane.
- Strap: Oversized 45mm silicon coated strap holds your goggles motionless.
- 17.5% larger vertical field of view than Gen 1 for unmatched vision
- Improved nose fitment derived from the revolutionary Armega for optimal comfort
- Supports triple post tear-off’s for secure fitment
- Plush triple-layer face foam soaks up sweat
- 45mm wide silicone coated strap for maximum grip
- 9-point lens retention system secures lens in frame
- Anti-fog coated polycarbonate lens for clear vision
- Slash logo embellishment adds detail
- Easily upgrades to our pre-curved injected shield lens
- Racecraft 2/Accuri 2/Strata 2 utilize same lens and tear-off’s
Be a better rider. Improve your confidence when you go up to some logs in the bush. Take tight turns or ruts better. You’ll easily see what's coming.
Elsie Neave “It will make you a better rider and you'll be more confident!”
Inserts within your endure/motocross goggles. These Inserts sit inside your goggles- behind the front lens (or lexan). You won’t feel them at all, and can wear them in complete comfort.
Wayne Carey “These Prescription Inserts are very comfortable in your goggles”
You won’t notice them. They’re made to sit close to your eyes. Unlike OTG goggles, you won’t notice the insert frames. Unlike glasses, you won’t even feel them sitting in your goggles.
John Duynhoven “Put these into your goggles and you'll quickly forget that they're even in there”
Large diameter lenses- These bigger lenses give better peripheral view than smaller diameter competitors. They’re great for big hills and cornering at speed!
Crystal Clear Vision- these inserts are made to replicate the clarity of your normal glasses. Ride in high definition!
Lenses that don’t fog up. We put them in the freezer for a week, took them out and they still didn’t fog. We use Optifog lenses by Essilor, the leader in anti-fog technology. They’re also anti-scratch.
100% Impact Resistant Lenses. If you come off your bike, your eyes will be protected. We use 100% impact-resistant Polycarbonate or Trivex lenses. Don’t risk wearing standard plastic lenses!
Interchangeable lenses- easy to remove and clean. Anti-fog usually lasts about one week, depending on humidity. Just reapply if the effect wears off.
Who are these Prescription Inserts for?
If you ride and can't wear glasses under your goggles, then these are for you! They won't fog up or get uncomfortable. You'll enjoy being back on the bike again.
How do the Prescription Inserts work?
Answer: These inserts sit inside your motocross/endure goggles. Put them in your goggles and start riding!
Can I get these in prescription?
Answer: Yes, you can order these in Distance lenses. Bifocals may be an option depending on your prescription. Lenses are made from 100% Impact-Resistant Polycarbonate.
How do I claim my Australian Private Health Rebate?
When we send the Prescription Inserts, we give you a receipt to claim on your Private Health Insurance. Contact your Insurer and they'll process your claim.
How long do Prescription Orders take to arrive at my door?
Generally, prescription orders are shipped via Express Post within 2-3 weeks from when you order.
Can I switch these Prescription Inserts between goggles?
Motocross and Enduro goggles vary in size. If your Goggles are nearly identical, you should be able to move them between your goggles. For more information, reach out to us via Facebook Messenger and tell us which goggles you use.
How do I remove the Prescription Insert to clean?
Here’s a short video showing how to insert the Prescription Insert. To remove, just unlatch each of the two T-bars at the top. Then remove the insert.
How do you get the right Prescription?
Got a recent pair of prescription glasses? If they're up to date and you like the lenses, then we're right to go ahead. Just take a photo of your glasses prescription and send it to us via Facebook Messenger. Remember to include your PD measurement. Our inserts will be as sharp as your best glasses!
Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority and is guaranteed. We endeavor to provide the best quality products and best service. If you’re not completely satisfied, you may return the product within 30 days for a complete refund or exchange. Please see our ‘Warranties and Returns’ section for more information about terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please see our shipping and delivery page for more information.