The Magoo sunglass / goggle fitted with prescription lenses, is produced in an Australian factory. While the Magoo was originally developed for use by surfers it has a multitude of end users. The Magoo can be fitted with a wide variety of prescriptions. However the higher the prescription the further the lens may protrude out the front of the frame.
We require your complete prescription including your PD (pupil distance measurement).
All Magoo frames come with a neoprene case, cord retainer, spare gaskets and a small, medium & large nose bridges.
Magoo frames are the best fit for larger prescriptions. The frame is flatter than the Arfa model, so more advanced prescriptions can be produced in this frame, than the Arfa model.
BARZ MAGOO SUNGLASS / GOGGLE CAN BE USED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Jet Skiers or PWC Riders, ATV riders and snow mobiles
- Kitesurfing, wake boarding and water skiers
- Sailboarders, bodyboarding or surfing
- Sailors of Cats, Dinghies and Ocean Racers or speedboat drivers
- Sky Divers
- Harley Users or Those Who Use Open Face Helmets
- Snowboarders or Snow Skiers
- Surf Lifesavers & Lifeguards
- Whitewater Rafters and Canoeists
- Mountain Bikers
- Racketball and ball sports
- Mountain Climbers
- Outrigger – Ocean and Rivers
- Various Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- Anyone who is Out In The Elements of Wind, Salt, Water, Dust and Glare or Who Have the Potential of Eye Damage from Playing Their Chosen Activity or Sport
- Those who Require prescription lenses or Protection of Their Contact Lenses
- Sufferers of Dry Eye Conditions