Features and Benefits: 9-Point Ventilation System - Venting channels along the lens perimeter, end points and nose pad for maximum airflow & heat dissipation. Patent pending. Ultra-flexible sculpted temples Rim and nose padding provide additional cushioning along the center and sides of the frame. Engineered with high-impact injected polymer for performance. Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports. Multiple color options available based on age-appropriate sizing
Changing the game in sport protective eyewear, the Maxx Air was engineered with fast fog recovery to ensure clear vision for maximum vision performance. With our patent pending, 9-point ventilation system, air continuously flows across the lenses, nose pad and end pieces to reduce heat buildup and clear away fog during high-pressure games and changing temperatures. Both youth and adult athletes can gain the competitive advantage in both protection and performance. Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Medium: eyesize 51mm; bridge 36mm; temple 130mm
- Large/XL: eyesize 55mm; bridge 38mm; temple 130mm
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth and adult fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.