Liberty - Sport Shift
- Features and Benefits
Sport Shift has been designed for multi-sport athletes that like to change from a frame to a goggle as they shift from sport to sport. Suitable for Racquetball, Tennis, Squash, Soccer, Basketball and more, Sport Shift allows you to adapt your prescription sports eyewear to the best fit in your activity and removes the need for multiple pairs as you get all the features and benefits in one impact rated frame.
- Interchangeable temple and goggle attachments gives you two frames in one.
- Endpiece cutouts allow for better peripheral vision and venting.
- New adjustable goggle strap contours over the ears for a more comfortable fit.
- Includes semi-rigid case and cleaning cloth.
- Skull cap is included to wear with helmets. Must be worn over goggle and under helmet to keep goggle in place. Also aids in hygiene (can easily be washed).
Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
Size: A B ED DBL TL
52 37 55 16 135
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.\
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority and is guaranteed. We endeavor to provide the best quality products and best service. If you’re not completely satisfied, you may return the product within 30 days for a complete refund or exchange. Please see our ‘Warranties and Returns’ section for more information about terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please see our shipping and delivery page for more information.