All lenses for the Oakley Cycling range are official Oakley lenses.
Please note: photos are to demonstrate frame colour only; Official Oakley prescription lenses for sports shield frames are only available in selected lens options/colours. Prescription lenses are inserted into the lens shield (see below photo example)
Lightweight, versatile and peak performance - the Oakley Jawbreaker has it all.
Quality cycling glasses that help you ride best in all types of conditions;
- 100% Impact Resistant Lenses
- Available in Prescription
- Claim your Private Health Rebate
- Risk-free Guarantee: 30-day moneyback guarantee
- Free Express Shipping for all prescription orders within Australia
Oakley Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimization in any setting.
Ideal for runners, cyclists and other high octane activities, the Oakley Jawbreaker design has features to suit any athlete. Cyclist’s dreams come true with adjustable temples compatible with a range of helmets and the inbuilt PRIZM lenses create superior visibility whether prescription is required or not.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling.
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration.
- ]Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes changing lenses fast and secure.
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
Can you run in Oakley Jawbreakers?
Absolutely - The Oakley Jawbreaker was designed for athletes. They have a secure fit for vigorous activity with Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads to keep them in place. They also include surge ports for cooling airflow.
Can you put prescription lenses in Oakley Jawbreaker?
Yes. This model of Oakley Jawbreaker is designed to make lense changing a breeze with Switchlock™ technology.
Do Oakley jawbreakers fog up?
High intensity activity can cause regular glasses to fog up due to heat and sweat. However the design of the Oakley Jawbreaker makes them resistant to fogging up. This is achieved by large vents on the top and bottom to ensure air circulation.
Oakley Prizm™ Lenses
Oakley Prizm™ lens technology has turned eyewear into vital equipment for sports. It all comes down to enhancing detail in the most precise ways to optimize your visual experience, and the result is game-changing performance.