- 100% Impact Resistant Lenses
- Available in Prescription
- Top quality "stylistic" prescription lenses, for the best visual outcomes
- Claim your Private Health Rebate
- Risk-free Guarantee: 30-day moneyback guarantee
- Free Express Shipping for all prescription orders within Australia
THE RULES ARE CHANGING, BE PART OF IT!
Until now the use of goggles was formerly forbidden in contact rugby games.
In an effort to allow people who need to wear corrective spectacle lenses to do so, safely while playing Rugby and to accommodate people with monocular vision or chronic eye conditions, who wish to wear goggles while playing. the International Rugby Board has commissioned Raleri to develop specific “Rugby Goggles” to be submitted to a global testing (GLT) on worldwide fields.
World Rugby Trial Approved Rugby Goggles have been developed with a view to posing no additional risk to the wearer and other players and can count on high level specifications in terms of:
- Impact resistance
- Huge field of vision
- Safe unlocking in the Retention system
The Raleri Rugby Goggles are designed to allow prescription lenses. These are to be prescribed by a qualified optometrist and installed by an optician in the provided "clip on" that mounts in the inner side of the goggles.
Two sizes available