Wiley X - Sleek
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 100% Impact Resistant Lenses
- Available in Prescription
- Claim your Private Health Rebate
- Risk-free Guarantee: 30-day moneyback guarantee
- Free Express Shipping for all prescription orders within Australia
Eye Size: 60 | DBL: 14 | Temple: 121
Head Size: Small to Medium
- Removeable Facial Cavity™ Seal
- Black Zippered Clamshell Case
- Leash Cord with Rubber Temple Grips
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Card
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Removeable Facial Cavity™ Seal Protects Eyes from Fine Dust, Pollen, Irritants as well as Peripheral Light
- Rx Ready
Answer: These Goggles work by forming a close seal around your eyes. This prevents wind, dust, grit and pollen getting in your eyes. It also retains more of your eyes’ natural tears. This makes your eyes comfortable all day on your ride.
Can I get these in Prescription?
Answer: Yes, you can order these in Distance lenses, bifocals or multifocal lenses. You can get them tinted, polarised or photochromic.
Can I claim my Private Health Rebate on these?
Answer: You can also use your Private Health Rebate for these. Pay for these at checkout. Then send a copy of your receipt to your Private Health Insurer. They'll send you your rebate directly.
How long do Prescription Orders take to arrive at my door?
Generally, prescription orders are shipped via Express Post within 2-3 weeks from when you order
Is the Padding replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the padding is replaceable. We recommend changing the padding after heavy use, so that you get the best coverage around your eye sockets.
Are these safety certified?
Our Wiley X Sunglasses come with 100% impact resistant lenses. They will protect your eyes from debris, rocks and other stuff from hitting your eyes. However, they are not certified as safety glasses.
Are the lenses 100% UV resistant?
Answer: Yes, our lenses are 100% UV resistant
Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority and is guaranteed. We endeavor to provide the best quality products and best service. If you’re not completely satisfied, you may return the product within 30 days for a complete refund or exchange. Please see our ‘Warranties and Returns’ section for more information about terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please see our shipping and delivery page for more information.